Why Choose Aluminum
Aluminum has become a very popular choice for Recreational and Commercial boaters. This is credited to the high durability of a fully welded aluminum boat. We choose not to compare aluminum to our steel and fiberglass counterparts because we feel that our products sell on their own merits. Therefore we have come up with a quick list of the value added features that our boats offer.
The Silver Dolphin
- Constructed of 5052-H32 Marine Grade Aluminum, which is a superior strength alloy of excellent welding properties & is especially suited for marine applications.
- May be custom designed to your specifications
- Easily modified to suit your changing needs
- Indoor storage is not required
- 10 year warranty on all hulls, manufacturers warranty on all other components
- Many models to choose from, including Open, Bow Rider, Center Console, Runabout, Cuddy Cabin, Stand Up Cabin, Pontoons & Barges
- Optional plate thickness upgrade available upon ordering
- Fully welded hull
- Aluminum does not burn & requires a temperature of over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit to melt!
- Minimal maintenance will give you year after year of worry free boating
- Full inside tread plate floor
- Built on demand to accommodate customers individual requirements
- Manufacturer Direct Pricing with optional financing on recreational purchases
- Complete package available including boat, motor, electronics, painting, upholstery, trailer & shipping
- Lifetime customer service directly from the manufacturer
- Continuous customer involvement in the fabrication process, including the option of site visits, email photos and telephone correspondence
- Proven design with over 750 vessels fabricated since 1981
- Acquired by Federal & Provincial Government Departments for Scientific Research, Enforcement & Emergency Response
- Constructed in compliance with Transport Canada Regulations
- Quantity Discounts for multiple orders